Where are you located?
How can I get an upholstery sample?
All samples are available at our Sacramento, CA showroom. Upon request, some samples may be shipped directly to you. Please Contact Us, and one of our design consultants will contact you with availability and details.
Do you sell showroom floor models?
Yes. The furniture in our showroom is for sale and available for immediate delivery. Please note that all floor models are sold as is with no warranty.
Can I avoid extra fees by delivering furniture myself?
Yes. Please understand that the Customer accepts all liabilities for self-delivery; including damage, injury, and extra costs.
What are your delivery areas and rates?
WE REGRET THAT WE CAN ONLY DELIVER TO LIMITED AREAS IN NORTHERN & CENTRAL CALIFORNIA (including the Lake Tahoe perimeter and Reno, NV metro areas ONLY). We appreciate your understanding, sorry.
Please see the Deliveries page for details. We charge reasonable delivery rates for local deliveries ONLY.
Please contact us directly for shipping rates which can vary greatly depending on services and destinations. PLEASE NOTE: Because of changing conditions of courier operations (and the bulky nature of furnishings), we cannot guarantee exact delivery times and dates, but will do our best to inform you of any major delays or changes.
Do you ship via UPS or FedEx?
UPS or FedEx are available for small accessories and soft goods ONLY. We can ship anywhere in the United States serviced by our couriers. Estimated delivery times are typically 7 – 10 business days from the day the order leaves our warehouse. Delivery costs are calculated when you place the order.
What are your Sales & Return Policies? *
Customer Service is the foundation of Furnitalia’s success. We want our customers to be delighted by their experience.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us directly so that we can resolve each issue to the best of our ability. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. In order to ensure that each Customer fully understands our policies, please refer to them below.
PAYMENTS, FEES, AND DEPOSITS:
- Furnitalia Inc. (herein “Furnitalia”) requires from each customer (herein “Customer”) a cash deposit equal to 50% of the total purchase price for any special, custom, or built-to-order merchandise.
- The Customer must fully pay for any in-stock merchandise at the time of purchase.
- Final payment is due when Furnitalia notifies the Customer that their purchase is ready for delivery.
- Delivery arrangements will not be made until all merchandise is paid in full.
- Any Customer order cancellations must be made to Furnitalia management via phone or email within three (3) calendar days of the original order date.
- The Customer may also incur additional storage fees equal to $100 (US) per calendar month for any Customer merchandise remaining in Furnitalia’s custody beyond 30 days from the Customer’s first delivery notification.
- Any merchandise for which the Customer has not fully paid within 60 days of the first delivery notice will be considered abandoned. By signing the Terms & Conditions, the Customer agrees that Furnitalia is entitled retain all deposits and to liquidate any abandoned merchandise.
- PLEASE NOTE: Furnitalia does not retain full credit card information, so valid credit card details are required when paying via phone. Customer payments are also available via electronic invoice.
REFUNDS, WARRANTY, AND RETURN POLICY:
- ALL SPECIAL ORDERS AND FLOOR MODEL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns or exchanges.
- ALL FLOOR MODEL SALES ARE SOLD AS IS. No warranties (expressed, nor implied) will apply to showroom sample items.
- Otherwise, in-stock or new merchandise may be considered for a return or an exchange upon approval by Furnitalia management.
- Customer must pay any related transportation costs in advance. Authorized returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- Returned products must be received in new condition. Damaged or used products may incur an additional fee (up to the full-price).
- Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit valid only at Furnitalia unless approved in advance by Furnitalia management.
- Furnitalia will legally dispute any credit card chargebacks. The Customer must contact Furnitalia management to resolve any issues pertaining to any Furnitalia purchases.
INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE:
- All merchandise must be fully inspected when the Customer takes possession of it.
- The Customer must sign a delivery receipt confirming that the merchandise was inspected (and its condition accepted) upon delivery.
- If any damage / error is found, please notify Furnitalia management before the delivery vehicle leaves.
- If you find concealed damage after the delivery vehicle has left, you must notify store / salesperson within five (5) calendar days of delivery. You will be required to send photos and written details of any damage / error.
- Furnitalia advises the Customer to take a photo of each merchandise tag (typically on the bottom of each merchandise item) upon delivery for the Customer’s records.
LEAD TIME AND DELIVERY:
- Delivery dates and lead times are estimates only (based on production schedules at the time of the order); therefore, they are subject to change. Lead times cannot be calculated (and production cannot begin) until some specific vendors first accept the order.
- Because of our vendors’ workflows, Furnitalia is not responsible for any production delays, nor any costs related to late deliveries.
- If a Customer waives delivery and transports merchandise themselves, they do so at their own risk.
- Furnitalia is not responsible for any damages or injury to the merchandise, equipment, or persons: including (but not limited to) the vehicle, or any persons. No Furnitalia equipment or materials will be available for Customer use to move their merchandise.
- Furnitalia staff and personnel are not required to assist, and are not liable for any damages.
- Once the Customer (or their assistant) accepts their purchases (please see INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE above),
- Furnitalia holds no further liability for the condition of the merchandise.
- All warranty claims must be referred by the customer directly to Furnitalia management or sales personnel.
- All warranty claims must include written details of the issue(s), photographs that support the warranty claim, and images of the manufacturer’s tag on the bottom of the warranted merchandise.
- Furnitalia advises Customers to take photos of each merchandise tag upon delivery (typically on the bottom of each merchandise item) as they will be required by the warrantor for all claims.
- Once a claim is submitted, the warrantor will contact the Customer directly. All decisions by the warrantor are final.
- Furnitalia is not responsible for warrantor decisions. Written warranty information is provided upon request.